Frequently Asked Question
What are the categories of reports?
Last Updated 6 years ago
There are 4 categories of reports:
- Appraisal report - used to report to approval bodies.
- PwSumApp.xls - Appraisal summary report.
- PwIntCas.xls - Development cash flow report.
- Project Management reports - used to monitor approved schemes
- PwVarLis.xls - Variations or Transactions reports.
- PwBudMon.xls - Budget monitoring report.
- Programme reports - used to monitor the whole programme.
- PwAnaCas.xls - Consolidated cash flows report
- PwProgramme.xls - Programme report.
- Super reports - include macros, and/or direct database links.
- Super programme report pulls out cash flow, and handovers from database
- Super pamtrans does a dry run of transaction posting
- Super handover lets you push unit attribute data back into Pamwin's database